Your Privacy Rights Last Updated: 1/29/23
Back to top
Information we collect about You.
In General.We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our websites, the information may be sent to ElevatorService servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Cookies. When you visit our websites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our websites, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our websites. Through the use of a cookie, we and these companies also may automatically collect information about your online activity on websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on websites. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our websites.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our websites. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our websites' visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third Parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements and other materials on our websites, and to deploy technology for our benefit, for example, to load web pages quicker. We and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and/or connect to our websites. Our websites do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us and these companies to deliver and gauge, among other things, the effectiveness of targeted advertisements. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. For a list of other third-party advertising companies we typically use, click here.
Back to top
How we use the information we collect.
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, other ElevatorService.com, Inc. companies or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our websites and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information. We may verify your identity, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business, and, if you request a loan through ElevatorService to determine your eligibility.
Job Applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our websites when applying for a position with us, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or as required by law. This information may be shared with the other ElevatorService.com, Inc. companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
Please review Your choices about collection and use of your information" below.
Back to top
With whom we share your information.
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our websites or while using our services.
Personal Information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share all types of personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf in connection with your request for a service or the funding, sale and/or servicing of your loan. These service providers may include credit bureaus, title s, or other features offered through our websites, or that provide business analysis or website support. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners. When you express interest in products, services or promotions offered through our websites or our services, we may share your expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes, and, as applicable, their affiliates and third-party finder or marketing companies. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to those businesses.
- Special Notice to California Residents. ElevatorService will not share any personal information about you with other ElevatorService.com, Inc. companies to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law.
- Special Notice to Vermont Residents. ElevatorService will not share any personal information about you with other ElevatorService.com, Inc. companies to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law.
- Other Situations.We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our websites' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and ElevatorService.com, Inc. companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Back to top
How You can access your information.
If you have submitted a LRF to us, you can update your personal information by contacting our Customer Care Department for assistance. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our websites because such information may be required in order for you to obtain products or services from us.
- Federal and state regulations require that we store completed loan LRFs for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
- When you initially use our websites, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages or newsletters from us. You may later modify your choice by contacting our Customer Care Department You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as conditional loan offers, requests for additional information, service updates or announcements, administrative notices and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that opting out of receipt of promotional e-mail communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
- Under our Do Not Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by calling our Customer Care Department We will implement your instructions within 30 days. We have policies and procedures in place and train our employees to honor your request. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
- If you do not want us to send you postal mail for marketing purposes, you may remove your name from current and future mailing lists by contacting our Customer Care Department
Back to top
How we protect your personal information.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees and authorized third-party service providers are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our websites to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Back to top
Other information about our privacy practices.
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is privacy@ElevatorService.com.
Our websites are general audience sites, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
Back to top
How to Contact Us
512 BAY SHORE DRIVE FORT LAUDERDALE FL, 33304
Back to top